Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ataraxia

Can't download a certain file list

4 posts in this topic

Hi All! :)

I am in a hub and I can get file lists from everyone, with the exception of one user. I was able to get her file list last week just fine, as I was downloading some things. Now every time I try to get it, it starts to load (opens new window, gives wait message at bottom), then just vanishes. The exact same thing happens when I try to open the copy of her list stored locally.

I have deleted the stored list, and restarted the client, rebooted the computer, etc, and it still does the same thing. Other hub users can get her list OK. It is not a size issue, because I can download and view lists twice as big as hers with no problems.

ANY idea on what could be causing this, and how to fix it? Many thanks in advance! :)

maybe some kind of ban for you on her client side. change nick (reinstall client, if using ADC hub) and try again

I would Open your settings on your Client and make sure that your Client is Deleting File Listed on Exit. This way you won't have to worry about it being able to open an old list. Also you can find the store directory on your computer and delete them yourself.

Thanks for the replies, but I figured out how to fix it. I deleted my saved list for that user. Then, I just searched for something that I knew she had, and started to download it. Obviously it did the file list first, and once it had done that, I was able to open it locally and select more things. Then I closed it and downloaded just the list again, and it worked normally. Weird.

Different topic, but on that same user I am getting constant "TTH Inconsistency" messages and it will just hang on a file. Only adding it here because it MIGHT be related, and you all know more about this than me.

Well, I'm off to search the forums for a solution to the TTH message... Thanks again for the replies! :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0