Lee

neXTPeer.net is now public

14 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Our affiliate neXTPeer.net has recently released alpha v2 of its website. Basically, it's a peer-to-peer indexing site for magnets and ed2k links. You'll be able to use the magnet links from the site to connect to public hubs and use with your DC++ program.

Please check it out. You need to be registered in order to login to the main site. :)

Good site, one which even I donated money to. :P

(I don;t normally give money for stuff. :))

Update:

As you maybe aware, there has been a serious lack of activity from the admin team regarding neXTPeer. Stealth and I both have other challenging projects that leave us with little time to promote the site, and provide content for it. Therefore I am announcing that in order for neXTPeer to live, we need member's contributions from releases to forum posts to get the site alive.

I'll introduce a release group to start things off, people in this group won't have added benefits yet, but the respect is nice. If anybody is willing to help out in terms of moderating and making the site grow, please contact me.

Please contribute, advertise and tell people about this site. Although the site is in alpha stage, it's near bug free - so try and break it. Even in alpha stage, this site still has excellent features within the releasing system.

Contact me here or at neXTPeer regarding this.

Will add it to my bookmark toolbar... Will definatly try and be active. Been following the developement of the site since before it was called neXTPeer or before it was in for those file sharing networks. Looks good and deserved to do well, a hell of a lot of time has been put into it. If I can ever help with anything then just ask.

You (and Stealth?) better stay active this time. :thumbsup:

Tossed you a reply to the announcement topic at nextpeer. I wouldn't want to see nextpeer to be covered in dust. (even tho. I not been there nearly as long as some of you :thumbsup:)

Ah, I forgot about that site, thought it was a forgotten project. I will have a good look at it later, but I don't have time to release much anymore. Maybe one or two every now and then if I remember.

Seems nextpeer has been suspended by the host (probably unpaid bills), so I'll unpin this until it's revived. :(

Whoaa, thats still alive. Nice.

Still have the Peki - Crucial Is Coming on one of my harddrives, lol.

Awww, but it's about neXTPeer(/crucial so it's on-topic) and is not copyrighted (as Seeker made it).