Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satan

[1.0.0][Bug] Disappearing Queue Items

8 posts in this topic

Seems to be a problem with the download queue. I have downloading a certain series, about 15 eps to go, which are still downloading, but they are nowhere to be seen in the download queue.

Restarting ApDC does not fix this. Behavior stays constant after restart.

Seems to be a problem with the download queue. I have downloading a certain series, about 15 eps to go, which are still downloading, but they are nowhere to be seen in the download queue.

Restarting ApDC does not fix this. Behavior stays constant after restart.

Queue.xml might prove useful in this case...

I experienced the same problem a day or two ago with 1.0.1. After upgrading (and re-sharing all my folders), I connected to some hubs. First thing I tried to d/l was a Folder. Right-clicked on the Folder (on left side, dir tree window section) and selected "Download". Files in the folder immediately started d/l'ing, and to the correct location on the disk, but do not show up anywhere in the D/L Q window. Closing/re-opening D/L Q window does not fix it, nor does restarting Apex or the computer.

Further testing shows that (on my computer at least) this "invisible queue" entries DO happen when:

- Right-clicking on a Folder and selecting "Download" on either side of a user's file list window

- Right-clicking on a Folder and selecting "Download to..." and selecting the Default D/L folder

Does NOT happen when:

- Double-clicking on a filename

- Right-clicking on a Folder and selecting "Download to..." and selecting the anything other than Default D/L folder

- Right-clicking on a File and selecting "Download"

- Right-clicking on a File and selecting "Download to..." and selecting the Default D/L folder

- Right-clicking on a File and selecting "Download to..." and selecting any other folder

ALTHOUGH, while I was doing this testing, I did notice what I believe to be another new bug that I don't think used to happen. In the D/L Q window I sorted the default d/l folder by the Date "Added" column, and scrolled to the bottom so that I could see if the files I was trying to add were being added or not. I would go back to the User's file list window, try to add a file, and then go back to the D/L Q window. The file name's entry would NOT seem to be there, implying that it had not been added. However, clicking on the "Added" column 3 times to re-sort the list, or clicking off to a different folder and then back to the Default folder WOULD make the (file) entry appear there.

(My default D/L folder's list is too long for me to be able to tell whether or not it was never being added at all until I re-sorted, or if it was just being stuck in the middle somewhere arbitrarily and only showing up in the right location after I re-sorted...)

Just wanted to add another clarification to my list above that I found today, and realized I hadn't tested before...

Items DO get 'disappeared' when added to the Queue by Right-clicking on a File and selecting "Download to..." and then Browse, and then selecting a sub-folder of the Default D/L folder.

I looked at it yes but nothing worth to mention yet... and considering I just formated will probably take a while ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0