burek

[Bug][1.0.0] Connection settings - Fixed

12 posts in this topic

When first started, after a clean install of v1.0.0 in the File - Settings - Connection Settings, there is an odd radio button selected (firewall, with manual port forwarding) with an ip address of "203.178.133.3".

I suggest you to make the "direct connection" radio button selected by default and clear the IP text box.

I can't reproduce the IP address. It will have automatically tried to grab your IP address on startup.

Not the first startup apparently. other settings are also gone when upgrading. looks like basic settings take over from the upgrade

Not the first startup apparently. other settings are also gone when upgrading. looks like basic settings take over from the upgrade

I had a lot of customizations in my settings, but I only noticed that my Bind IP was set incorrectly and my share disappeared(though it didn't require re-hashing). All other settings were just fine.

i can confirm that there is a bug present in the connection settings since it it reseting my setting everytime apex restarts.

i can confirm that there is a bug present in the connection settings since it it reseting my setting everytime apex restarts.

Yes same here...first it was a strange ip (not my ip or localhost). After second boot it reseted the ip to localhost (127.0.0.1)...Update IP on startup has a bug.

the ip issues have been resolved...

great job, and very quick too.

can we download a quick fix somewhere or something like that? :thumbsup:

So should we download it again?

Nope we'll bundle few fixes and put 1.0.1 out :thumbsup: