Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wozZwasted

Zyxel router - I cant search or download

5 posts in this topic

I cant search or download, even in passive mode... I have forwarded ports, turned off windows firewall and have tried turning off the router firewall.

But people can download my files

can any1 help?? ;)

Very much related - I now have search with Phantom DC++, but not with Apex DC++ 0.0.0.3. Settings are as similar as possible, my router port forwards a whole interval up to port 22480 incl. Phantom DC++ works on WAN:22478, Apex DC++ doesn't on WAN: 22479 TCP and 22480 UDP. It also does not work on TCP and UDP both 22480. When I click on "Get IP address" in Apex, it finds my LAN IP (the NIC address of the PC the program is installed), instead of my WAN.

My router config is a little strange though:

1. It is set to DHCP.

2. On my "permanently used" PCs I have configured static IPs (10.10.10.1/2 ), with DNS being the router (10.10.10.254). So I am still able to have network on other PCs with just plugging in the cable, while my machines don't change their IPs all the time.

Edited by Zlobomir

Very much related - I now have search with Phantom DC++, but not with Apex DC++ 0.0.0.3. Settings are as similar as possible, my router port forwards a whole interval up to port 22480 incl. Phantom DC++ works on WAN:22478, Apex DC++ doesn't on WAN: 22479 TCP and 22480 UDP. It also does not work on TCP and UDP both 22480. When I click on "Get IP address" in Apex, it finds my LAN IP (the NIC address of the PC the program is installed), instead of my WAN.

My router config is a little strange though:

1. It is set to DHCP.

2. On my "permanently used" PCs I have configured static IPs (10.10.10.1/2 ), with DNS being the router (10.10.10.254). So I am still able to have network on other PCs with just plugging in the cable, while my machines don't change their IPs all the time.

those ports are definetly too high lover them to four (4) numbers f.ex. 1234 or 1212 etc.

It was not the port number. I managed to get it to work, but seems like hub reconnect is not enough when changing connection settings. Restarting the program solved my problem for now.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0