Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roblov

Combining folders for sharing with Apex

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

i have two external USB drives. Let's call them E and F. Let's suppose i have a folder called "PF - 1977" in drive E that has some files and folders in it. Now, let's suppose i have another folder by the same name in drive F which has different files and folders.

Is there a way to make a "virtual" folder called "PF - 1977" which shows the contents of the preceding folders together for easy sharing through Apex. Would Apex recognize such a folder?

Greetings,

roblov.

Not at present, once hubs start implementing ADC on a widespread basis such features can be utilised.

Not at present, once hubs start implementing ADC on a widespread basis such features can be utilised.

Thanks, Satan. Now i only need to find out what ADC is.

Greetings,

roblov.

And for this to happen, seems that users and mainly owners should ask for ADC hubsofts on main hubsoft's forums.

And ADC protocol must be finalized for this to happen... Actually there are two or three ADC hubsoft programs already.

And ADC protocol must be finalized for this to happen... Actually there are two or three ADC hubsoft programs already.

ADC as a protocol is complete now (as in no longer a draft), though some of the nicer extensions to it are still to be made...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0