Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zlobomir

More colors

3 posts in this topic

Do you think it will be useful to have the ability to choose not only the text color, but also the backgrounds in Userlist, as in MC?

Edited by Zlobomir

Do you think it will be useful to have the ability to choose not only the text color, but also the backgrounds in Userlist, as in MC?

yes...not so important but it would be nice to have the chance to choose the background color in the userlist and transfer windows

Hehe, remidned me of another XChat feature. It allows nicks that talk (in MC for DC) to ahev different colours for each nick. The colours do not take affect in the userlist (I don't think) but just in the chat. It allows you to easily distiguish between users when reading a lot more easily. Just randomly generated I assume, although there would be no reason to have them take up colours in a certain order, so it chooses the most different fews colours for the first few users, and gradually you'll end up with some users that have similar colours. Although I can imagion if a hub was left open for 3 days a lot of the colours might be used and that there may be a lot fo same colour users. Taht would either not be a problem, or could be sorted be reconnecting I guess, rather than having something to reset user colours. Anyway, just another random un-official request from me. I can iamgion that a few users would find it rather useful actually. Although with XChat I don't use IRC for chat enough to warrent enabling that option - hench why i havn't mentioned until now , having being reminded of it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0