Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vi7o

Remove displaying of limiter?

14 posts in this topic

You can't... if you want to fake your connection speed, other users should know about it!

Thanks for answer, Big Muscle. I agree with you, but i know users who got limiters on... and their limiters are not viewable for me and for all other users :) My point is that may be there's some way to hide it

What Satan is trying to say (albeit not politely) is that clients that fake their limit speed (or don't show it at all) shouldn't be on DC.

Yes there is, if you use a faker, idiot, n00bs0r client!

Yess for once it wasnt me that said it ^^

What Satan is trying to say (albeit not politely) is that clients that fake their limit speed (or don't show it at all) shouldn't be on DC.

Sorry!! I get rattled by people who use faker clients! Tis annoying, I wasn't shouting at vi7o, just at all the n00bs who do use em.

Sorry!! I get rattled by people who use faker clients! Tis annoying, I wasn't shouting at vi7o, just at all the n00bs who do use em.

You are quite right, all we are. And vi7o's didn't asked for an explanation why he does not see limiter, but right how to hide it's own one. Anywayz, enuf on this. :)

Strange how not showing limiting is now classed faking. Times change i suppose.

I see Vi7o's point though, dumb ops kick for any limiting. An uncapped upload kills the internet for any other App \ Network user sharing same line.

And unfortuantly a happy medium is impossible to reach, because some people abuse upload limiters. :)

No **** abuse u dont say i thought the standard download rate on Direct Connect was 1kb/per year :whistling:

<<removed>>

Edited by Lee
I hope you own that. ;)

Just use QoS, either hardware or software based.

i guess lee editied my post incase your wonder yeah i dont own that and 1 it was a JOKE why would i download something old damn stop being so sensetive let ppl tell jokes ffs

i guess lee editied my post incase your wonder yeah i dont own that and 1 it was a JOKE why would i download something old damn stop being so sensetive let ppl tell jokes ffs

Your joke could cause ApexDC.net to discontinue (if one person does it, why not all?). We do not approve of using ApexDC++ for copyright material, and neither do the authorities. :whistling:

Back on topic: Removing it won't happen. ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0