repomania

connecting issue

12 posts in this topic

Hi

Having config my Router and tested the connection were it states up port and down port are connected in green.When i try to connect to any hubs my share is showing 0 even though I show over 100G in the bottom control panel.I have checked that I am sharing, everything seems correct what am I doing wrong? because its doing my head in.

I also fail to connect to any hub or open chat dialog.

I used PF config and double checked everything.....someone's bound to have the anwser :thumbsup:

Hello and plz read what the subforums say before posting this is not the proper one to ask it in lounge or client discussion is more of the proper subforum to ask questions in, cause u can read right ?

Maybe you have overlooked smth, like your firewall (or XP firewall being nasty).

Edit: C'mon Toast, it is X-mas, people are a bit... distracted. But good that you noted, let's hope that more users will follow the advice. :thumbsup:

Maybe you have overlooked smth, like your firewall (or XP firewall being nasty).

Edit: C'mon Toast, it is X-mas, people are a bit... distracted. But good that you noted, let's hope that more users will follow the advice. :thumbsup:

Yeh hashing is finished and config firwall vista

What happens if you open your own file list? does it show 100G?

can't seem to download peers can't upload run connection test again message

Testing on address 172.201.95.105

Connected on TCP 1000

Connected on UDP 1001

Connection OK

Thing is I,ve been a Member for years never a problem,the other message which keeps popping up is "software in host machine has closed connection but i have config firewall to DC.By the way I'm on vista if it has any bearing, deeply pissed that I can't find the problem I know its staring me in the face.

You still didn't answer the question, the open your own file list press Ctrl+E

Also, vista will not have any bearing, your firewall will tho...

You still didn't answer the question, the open your own file list press Ctrl+E

Also, vista will not have any bearing, your firewall will tho...

Ok dont really know whats happened now but I'm able to use all functions, strange thanks guys for trying to sort the mess out.

Hmph, possibly you found your IP now, if it is dynamic. Sorry, I know that it is not nice to treat you like a noob, but something has to have changed in some way. There are no miracles.

Hmph, possibly you found your IP now, if it is dynamic. Sorry, I know that it is not nice to treat you like a noob, but something has to have changed in some way. There are no miracles.

Yes a do have a dynamic IP address but I don't think that was the issue, the only issue I have now is I can't use the search even though downloading and uploading are working?

For search check your UDP port, it is mainly responsible for searching. As for the crash reports, this is not the right forum, and the information in them is too little to do anything.

P. S. I did not knew you had reading problems, sorry.