Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DoomChisel

command line

8 posts in this topic

Where can i find a list of ApexDC Windows command line options? Or there are none of them?

Sth like "ApexDC /minimized"; "ApexDC /reconnect_the_hubs".

Not the best place for this question, but do you mean some commands like ping, tracert, telnet...?

Not the best place for this question, but do you mean some commands like ping, tracert, telnet...?

Sorry for incorrectly formed question... I've fixed it :thumbsup:

See the 1st post pls.

Ah, command line parameters maybe. I would Google it...

firs of all... there is option minimize to tray (so no command line switch for that) and secondly use windows shortcuts to control window states (minimized, maximized, normal)

firs of all... there is option minimize to tray (so no command line switch for that) and secondly use windows shortcuts to control window states (minimized, maximized, normal)

Yeah, i forgot about an option :thumbsup:.

My target is to automatize hub reconnection when DSL line have broken, then restored.

It could be a useful feature btw... Smth like monitoring the I-net connectivity, then on "connected after disconnection" trying to connect to all offline hubs.

It could be a useful feature btw... Smth like monitoring the I-net connectivity, then on "connected after disconnection" trying to connect to all offline hubs.

Yeah, it would be the thing i searched.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0