Guest Toast

ADC 1.0 Released

15 posts in this topic

Not necessary, maybe Yoshi and Nev f. ex. have waited exactly this one, while working on it in the meantime.

Yes, i'm sure Yn will have a hub soft that support's it, but for the hubs to upgrade will take forever....

Hubs may upgrade forever, but TCD will be upgraded or crashed in a breeze. :)

TBH, I know most of the hub owners in the hub's i'm in so i'll kick them to upgrade :)

LOL Ynhub who cares about that hubsoft there are alternatives you know

someone can make adc version of verlihub, imo then owners will merge easily.

or adch++ should be more extended.

anyway, from my experience verli is the best hub software. but it's only my opinion.

Yeah, we know there are alternatives, but Ynhub is probably just used for a lot of the hubs Zlobomir and Satan visit. It is generally quite easy to use and setup which seems to appeal to people. Hopefully it won't take long for the major hubsofts to update.

ADCH++ DSHub Sexhub Uhub there are ADC Hubs out and working instead of getting stuck on one hubsoft try new ones and see the difference Ynhub wont live forever

ADCH++ DSHub Sexhub Uhub there are ADC Hubs out and working instead of getting stuck on one hubsoft try new ones and see the difference Ynhub wont live forever

Now I really think Yoshi, or Nev, or both, have done smth to you. :) Yn just works great for me and my quite old server configuration. Hub is build with decent amount of time and patience. I would try another soft, but only if Yn refuse ADC support or when I have enough time.

on big hubs, only hubsofts written in c++ will stay on stage - performance is most important thing... how you can imagine server with a couple adc hubs on i.ex soft in java (dchub - yes, it's great hubsoft, but it's still java...).

and about c++ soft, there is adch++ afaik and... ?

This is your opinion Toast and is based upon the argument you had with many members on the Ynhub forum. I think this is for the users to decide if they wanna use Ynhub and not base their decision from your bias opinions from your personal experience. Also to I am sure that the Administrators of this forum do not wish to see someone elses work talked about in any type of harmful or disrespectful way. I think we should stay on track on what this thread and board is used for and not show our frustrations on other members of the DC community here on Apex forums.

Moderators if you feel I am in the wrong feel free to delete this post. I do think that we shouldn't talk about another hubsoft in a disrespectful or negative way just because of someones personal conflicts with the developers and/or members of its forum. Its not needed from the Apex users let alone someone that is an Apex tester.

Edited by Mikey

all i said that there are alternatives to ynhubs not giving **** to other communities plz don't put words in my mouth again

I dont give a flying **** when it comes to hubsoft!

So long as I can download, that's fine with me :)