Mikey

Notepads

Extra Notepad To Apex   16 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Benefit From An Extra Notepad?

• Yes. I would like an extra notepad.
    • No. It is pointless and shouldn't be added.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

Programs like OneNote or EverNote are great but they use plenty of resources. I'm sure some people would like to have multiple notepads within ApexDC++ because they like to keep things separate and not all in one notepad. I think we can agree that plenty of people use the single notepad already? If that's the case then I'm sure a percentage of those would like to have multiple notepads. A combobox/dropdown list, such as there is for the hublists, would be fine for the GUI side of things, could even copy the hublists configuration dialog quite a bit.

Totaly useless function there are far more pressing features that need to be added and bugs to be sorted out before even thinking of adding petty stuff like 2 notepads ;)

and still there is always the option of using a word document to stort all your notes in

Does anyone get the idea that Toast thinks this is a stupid idea? I made a suggestion and you don't like it. Seriously dude its cool we understand you don't like it. You don't have to keep rewording it. There is more then just you that uses Apex...LOL..Anyhow I appreciate everyones feedback. Even yours Toast. Keep the post coming. I may not get another notepad but it still shows what the DC community wants and shows other developers what the people of DC are looking for.

Edited by Mikey

Totaly useless function there are far more pressing features that need to be added and bugs to be sorted out before even thinking of adding petty stuff like 2 notepads :)

and still there is always the option of using a word document to stort all your notes in

There's lots of things which I'd like to be added a lot more, but just won't happen. I would have though this feature would be relatively simple to add, and it looks like some people want it. Yes, this feature is relatively unimportant, but if it's easy to add the and people are not against it then it may as well be added.