Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zacan

Adding favorite users

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

Is it possible to add users to favorites only by their nickname? For example: I usually leave my computer on while I'm not at home. When I get home, I check who uploaded from me and what. I notice someone that I am curious to know more about. But by the time I reached home, the user was offline, and so I can't favorite him/her. I'd want something to notify me when he/she's online again.

What do you think?

When the user is online, you simply have to right click on the user and select add to favourites.

After that if u have enabled joins and parts for favourite users and popus for same then u will be notified whenever the user joins/parts the hub.

However when the user is offline you cant add him to favourites (atleast i dont know a way to do that).

But you can right click on the user in uploads tab and select get filelist, This entry will then then be put in download queue and whenever next the user joins his fileslist will be downloaded.

Probably Favorites.xml could be edited manually, but I am not sure it deserves the risk.

Probably Favorites.xml could be edited manually, but I am not sure it deserves the risk.

Yes you can edit that file manually if you know what the users CID is which is very unlikely :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0