Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luckynumbersevan

banned for not using apex

6 posts in this topic

Hey, I recently started using Apex for the hub at my university, but now I seem to be getting banned for "not using apex". the exact message is "Your client is banned from this hub because: You need to use Apex www.apexdc.net. This is strange, because the i am using apex dc++, downloaded from that exact site in fact. I think its version 4.0. Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated.

The problem is probably that you are in emulation mode. If youy are using Quick Connect to join the hub then it's safe to assume emulation is th eproblem. Just add the hub to your favorites and try and connect again. If that doesn't work or you don't know how to do that, feel free to ask. :crying:

You got a hub address? I'd love to see a hub that forces apex.... :crying:

It'll just be an internal hub address I would have thought. Plenty of universities seem to have internal DC hubs, plenty of people seem to use ApexDC for those hubs. Still quite suprising that a hub would only except ApexDC++ though. :crying:

I hope there will be more such hubs in the near future and even more reasons (Apex features) for it. :crying:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0