Lee

Looking for new Support members

8 posts in this topic

Applying for Support position

We're looking to increase our support group to deal with the increase in support requests during release times (we're approaching one soon).

The requirements are listed below:

Requirements

1. Must visit the forums regulary.
  2. Spend time organising/replying to support requests. In order for us to consider the candidate we must see them willing to spend time on the forums dealing with support topics and actively closing or merging topics depending on the situation.
  3. Support members will have access to moderating Bug and Crash reports. Candidate must have knowledge in moderating in bulletin board software and show they understand our special requirements for this section:
    • Exact same crash reports must be merged together (same goes for bug reports)
    • Close overly reported crashes if nothing knew is reported inside
    • Actively help Management by renaming topics with [Crash][bug][Version]

If you can meet these requirements you can either reply here or PM me directly. We appreciate any responses whether they are queries or applications. :)

I would like to apply Lee. I have more time on my hands now and you know I know DC.

I enjoy answering queries and have more than enough time now.

I have been an administrator on my clan CS forum for close to 10 years now. So i'm comfortable with the controls.

Check my activity recently and you'll see how active I have been.

I would like to apply Lee. I have more time on my hands now and you know I know DC.

I enjoy answering queries and have more than enough time now.

I have been an administrator on my clan CS forum for close to 10 years now. So i'm comfortable with the controls.

Check my activity recently and you'll see how active I have been.

Great, glad to hear you're going to stay active. I doubt Lee will turn you down. :)

I hope not, i've always liked this project and a part from the maniacal bitch that demanded all my time recently i'd still be a beta tester :)

then it's cleared that i would like to apply as well ... tommorrow will be my last long day :) ... hopefully reducing my working hours under 10 hours, and back to normal from weekend, so guess my sparetime will be okay, it now depends only on you (and i'm hoping :lol: )

I would also like to apply to the position. I've op'd my campus Gaming clan's forum for just about a year, as well as run the campus Hub. I know lots about DC and Was very active in the forums up to end of May. I'm now approaching school time of year again and as such will have much more time to spend on the forums (ironic but I work a lot in the summer more then I do in the school year). I have prgramming experiance (limited in C and C++ but lots in Java) and have been using Apex since V 0.2)

I would like to apply as a TESTER only.

Wrong place. :)