AddictedToChaos

2 cool stuff in folders context menu?

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys :( .

I've just realized how convinient would be to add 2 things in the right click context menu of folders in download queue.

I want you to add if you can the options "remove and readd source" and "max number of segments". It's very hard to manually remove every source i don't need on each file separatelly in the containing folder.

And the "max number of segments" as well.

Can something be done? :(

Edited by AddictedToChaos

Hi guys :( .

I've just realized how convinient would be to add 2 things in the right click context menu of folders in download queue.

I want you to add if you can the options "remove and readd source" and "max number of segments". It's very hard to manually remove every source i don't need on each file separatelly in the containing folder.

And the "max number of segments" as well.

Can something be done? :(

these entries are there for files alredy (so they might be for folder too if looked cirrectly), i'll take a look

these entries are there for files alredy (so they might be for folder too if looked cirrectly), i'll take a look

I know that's allready for files. I just ask to add them in the folders context menu too so that i can remove a user from all containing files at once or if i want to set the number of segment in this folder. :(

Thanks for looking it. :(

my bigger problem is if i click on "remove source" by fault there is no way to re-add it. even if you download the filelist the client dosent go on till you mark it as download. but then you have to mark all, even the files you may downloaded before and already sorted out...

i'm using peerweb so far, but that problem came up on each client

Well surely you removed a user for a reason? If not simply do "search for alternatives" on the file then select the source again (or from that users filelist) and right click then download to... and the copy in your downloads queue should be there? I may be mistaken but I believe that works? I don't think there would be any good options, GUI wise, for simply choose a user then add again soon after. Just don't remove users for no reason. :stuart: