Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zlobomir

Forums were offline

7 posts in this topic

Until ~08:40 GMT on 13.05.07 for me the forums were offline and yes, my I-net connection was OK. :unsure: Problem was at least for 20-30 mins.

Offline or unreachable?

Hmm, let's say the browser stood long time loading, giving only a fully white, blank page, not 404. Toast was here with me when all went back to normal (in the list of users).

@Seeker - What do you mean? I feel this needs to be solved before getting frequent.

I failed to see what you wanted to acomplish by this thread? Lee can already see (in CP) when the server load was high, hence why the blank white screen, if you probably refreshed the page would've loaded. Or if the load was still, you would again get white screen. Do we now report every meaningless thing?!

Ohh and I dont wanna know what you feel. Dont make this into something.

If the front page was visible it could have been due to heavy load as Seeker said. We'll leave it at that until we see some frequent downtime to report to our host.

Fair enough, delete the topic. I will rely on all the others to see when the server load was high, all the others may do the same. :unsure: :crying:

P. S. I thought that this forum section is for such threads, in case it is smth we can have some influence on (f. ex. inform our host).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0