Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sniper

Some proposition

4 posts in this topic

in advance, sorry for my bad english

1.it's situation like this , i'm on 3 diferent hubs for example ...

and i have 3 files to download , for example file1.exe , file2.exe , file3.exe

It would be nice if i could use option to arange which file will use which hub , fe: i want file1.exe to be downloaded from hub1 .. and file2.exe from hub2 ... something like priority option ...

This is usefull for people who is having local share , beside internet based HUB.

The problem is when i connect to internet hub, files in queue automaticly starts to download ... no mater if they are added in queue in local HUB.

i hope u understand

2. Beter skin support

3. Password protected sturtup

thats it for now

in advance, sorry for my bad english

1.it's situation like this , i'm on 3 diferent hubs for example ...

and i have 3 files to download , for example file1.exe , file2.exe , file3.exe

It would be nice if i could use option to arange which file will use which hub , fe: i want file1.exe to be downloaded from hub1 .. and file2.exe from hub2 ... something like priority option ...

This is usefull for people who is having local share , beside internet based HUB.

The problem is when i connect to internet hub, files in queue automaticly starts to download ... no mater if they are added in queue in local HUB.

i hope u understand

2. Beter skin support

3. Password protected sturtup

thats it for now

1. i see your point but i think this would only be useful to you not the other 99% of users'

2. something will be added, but not much

3. was alredy in pwdc thus in apexdc as well

1. ^ why this? there is like 50% or maybe more cable and wirless users that have bulded in local share with default internet package, i live in Belgrade and local share is very popular in ISPs here, i belive it's same thing around the world ...

maybe im wrong

thank u for answer ..

1. ^ why this? there is like 50% or maybe more cable and wirless users that have bulded in local share with default internet package, i live in Belgrade and local share is very popular in ISPs here, i belive it's same thing around the world ...

maybe im wrong

thank u for answer ..

yes LAN sharing is common, but i don't think it bother too many if it's downloaded from internet hub aswell, as there will still be room for another "LAN segment"...

but if you want it so badly you can run too separate instances of the client connecting to different hubs and thus having different gueues

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0