AddictedToChaos

Source PeerWeb language file to translate

15 posts in this topic

I' d like to translate PeerWeb in greek but I need a source file (If you made anyone) with the strings to translate. I don't know anything about programming,etc to build one but It's a piece of cake to translate it as far as I have the strings.

If you didn't ever make one and you don't have time to create it, just give me a tip how to construct it and I'll do it. ;) I tried to create one based on example.xml of DC++ but I don't know the string names of PeerWeb.

I' d like to translate PeerWeb in greek but I need a source file (If you made anyone) with the strings to translate. I don't know anything about programming,etc to build one but It's a piece of cake to translate it as far as I have the strings.

If you didn't ever make one and you don't have time to create it, just give me a tip how to construct it and I'll do it. ;) I tried to create one based on example.xml of DC++ but I don't know the string names of PeerWeb.

that kind of xml is created on every build so yes we have it but translating it wouldn't help much as it probably wouldn't work with apexdc anymore :)

that kind of xml is created on every build so yes we have it but translating it wouldn't help much as it probably wouldn't work with apexdc anymore ;)

Well, when apexdc comes out, I'll translate this too. :)

We'll have an area on the downloads page linking to different translations. ;)

We'll have an area on the downloads page linking to different translations. ;)

Allright. But, can I have a copy of the xml file? For my personal use. :)

Thank you very much. :) It looks pretty bigger than dc++... Why is that? (Don't answer that. It's a compliment :) )

There's loads more strings? ;)

I offer my full help for translating it in Romanian and Hungarian, when Apex will be out in final version...

Glad to see your commitment. :)

We're keeping an eye on this topic. When our builds are close to the first public beta release, we'll PM guys in here and give them the details. If they provide us with the translation we will put them in the translator group for future versions. :blushing:

It seems that I and 3dfx are the only Bulgarians here, so I would gladly do the Bulgarian translation and will not object if 3dfx joins in order to make a team. :blushing:

Nice to see that:

1) We have users who speak many different languages and assumably are from different countries.

2) That these users are willing to translate ApexDC++ and help the community.