Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
afx

Building binary

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm trying to build the ApexDc solution using MS Visual Studio 2005, but it won't work.

Should I try another compiler? Or the problem is from the VS/project Settings???

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

What is the error/s you get?

------ Build started: Project: MakeDefs, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Compiling...
File.cpp
MakeDefs.cpp
i:\adc\trunk\makedefs\stdafx.h(30) : error C2871: '_STL' : a namespace with this name does not exist
memcpy_amd.cpp
SimpleXML.cpp
Build log was saved at "file://i:\adc\trunk\vc7\Release\MakeDefs\BuildLog.htm"
MakeDefs - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

And there are even more... something like this:

FileChunksInfo.cpp
i:\adc\trunk\client\Client.h(88) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<'
i:\adc\trunk\client\Client.h(88) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
i:\adc\trunk\client\Client.h(88) : error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'
i:\adc\trunk\client\Client.h(89) : error C2653: 'List' : is not a class or namespace name
i:\adc\trunk\client\Client.h(89) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Iter'
i:\adc\trunk\client\Client.h(89) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
i:\adc\trunk\client\Client.h(89) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
G:\visual studio 2005\VC\include\xhash(127) : error C2039: 'bucket_size' : is not a member of 'HashValue<Hasher>::PtrHash'
with
[
Hasher=TigerHash
]
i:\adc\trunk\client\HashValue.h(33) : see declaration of 'HashValue<Hasher>::PtrHash'
with
[
Hasher=TigerHash
]
G:\visual studio 2005\VC\include\hash_map(90) : see reference to class template instantiation 'stdext::_Hash<_Traits>' being compiled
with
[
_Traits=stdext::_Hmap_traits<HashValue<TigerHash> *,FileChunksInfo::Ptr,HashValue<TigerHash>::PtrHash,std::allocator<std::pair<HashValue<TigerHash> *const ,FileChunksInfo::Ptr>>,false>
]
i:\adc\trunk\client\FileChunksInfo.h(257) : see reference to class template instantiation 'stdext::hash_map<_Kty,_Ty,_Tr>' being compiled
with
[
_Kty=TTHValue *,
_Ty=FileChunksInfo::Ptr,
_Tr=HashValue<TigerHash>::PtrHash
]
G:\visual studio 2005\VC\include\xhash(127) : error C2065: 'bucket_size' : undeclared identifier
G:\visual studio 2005\VC\include\xhash(128) : error C2039: 'min_buckets' : is not a member of 'HashValue<Hasher>::PtrHash'
with
[
Hasher=TigerHash
]
i:\adc\trunk\client\HashValue.h(33) : see declaration of 'HashValue<Hasher>::PtrHash'
with
[
Hasher=TigerHash
]
G:\visual studio 2005\VC\include\xhash(128) : error C2065: 'min_buckets' : undeclared identifier
G:\visual studio 2005\VC\include\hash_map(32) : error C2903: 'rebind' : symbol is neither a class template nor a function template
G:\visual studio 2005\VC\include\xhash(119) : see reference to class template instantiation 'stdext::_Hmap_traits<_Kty,_Ty,_Tr,_Alloc,_Mfl>' being compiled
with
[
_Kty=std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>> *,
_Ty=QueueItem::Ptr ,
_Tr=noCaseStringHash,
_Alloc=noCaseStringEq,
_Mfl=false
]
G:\visual studio 2005\VC\include\hash_map(90) : see reference to class template instantiation 'stdext::_Hash<_Traits>' being compiled
with
[
_Traits=stdext::_Hmap_traits<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>> *,QueueItem::Ptr ,noCaseStringHash,noCaseStringEq,false>
]
i:\adc\trunk\client\QueueItem.h(44) : see reference to class template instantiation 'stdext::hash_map<_Kty,_Ty,_Tr,_Alloc>' being compiled
with
[
_Kty=std::string *,
_Ty=QueueItem::Ptr,
_Tr=noCaseStringHash,
_Alloc=noCaseStringEq
]
G:\visual studio 2005\VC\include\hash_map(32) : error C2039: 'rebind' : is not a member of 'noCaseStringEq'
i:\adc\trunk\client\Util.h(591) : see declaration of 'noCaseStringEq'

Just a thing I have noticed in similar cases, you need to use modified STL port and there are good clues already in the Support forum (where this topic should be btw). I hope that you will receive more adequate help soon from our developers or smo more experienced in coding.

@Staff: Please move to Support.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0