Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Toast

Some Retards

5 posts in this topic

[2007-02-18/18:22:39] <[Apex-VIP]NeverInDanger> anyone like Andreas Krämer, aquaplex, junk project, russenmafia, solid sleep out there??

Congrats ur a kicked apexvip dont use tags like these on hubs ppl it will only get u kicked ;)

VIP in tag and not offical vip on hub bad thing :P there now i explained that :P

I do not get much from the above, anyway... If you are in the mood, pls explain me, here or in PM.

i can explain it here so every apex user see this

if they are apex vips in your dev hub or on some other hub that dont emply to the rest of the hubs out there

so for instans if i find someone using a vip tag where its not supposed to be ;) booom your ass is out of the hub :P

easy as hell :P just found it funny that it was a apex vip :P that why i posted it here :P

would of thought that would of been logical... *shakes head* oh well what are you gonna do hehe.

Hm, maybe some dialog is advisable before kick. F. ex. some TGO users have zero knowledge in DC and English, they often put [Apex-VIP] also in general settings, and it is not easy at all for an OP to ensure they remove it after the mistake. So they may be entering w/o bad intention other hubs with such tags...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0