Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ð.Sp!dér

[Bug] guarding.p2p "legit" IP banns !

2 posts in this topic

untitledfw1.jpg

I noticed alot of anti-piracy IP blocks. Wich is good.

My friend is within that IP range. His provider is RNet (Rahova NET) wich recently changed to some "...link" thing. Donno the details.

PM me if you want his specific IP. Only for moderators (or admins) but you should be able to find the range in Notepad (Ctrl+F)

I'm from Romania and I'm using ApexDC++ 0.4.0 with the coolest plugin ever made, PeerGuardian. Can those messages be changed ? I would like to customize every message for every IP that I block. Could it be done ?

I'll post in the "Feature Request" section as well...

you can not fully customize it, but yes it can be done, but don't really see any point in that all useful info is there... (though tbh i never noticed those got displayed in trasferview at that point)

as for blocking legit ip's the list it uses by default is bluetack's level 1 list (assuming you have used the update function at least once) so we have nothing to do in regards to what it blocks...

We only mirror an extracted and renamed copy of the list... (updated by cron job once a month) for the update function, if you use the "updater" more than once a month it directs you to the original gzipped download at bluetack if you choose "to perform manual update"

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0