Pinchiukas

Show "total slots available/total slots" in search results slots column when a search result with multiple hits is collapsed

13 posts in this topic

The title pretty much says everything :). What do you people think? That would let people know if they could instantly start downloading the file.

I like this idea, but why only when it's collapsed ? IMO it'd be better if it shows it all the time :) .

Is it possible to count correctly? If we have one user with two free slots in two hubs, won't it count 4 slots free?

Is it possible to count correctly? If we have one used with two free slots in two hubs, won't it count 4 slots free?

probably it would count four yes, if that used is supposed to be user, that is :)

Yes, thank you, corrected. :)

Still there is no chance to make a mistake, if there is just a column "Free slot" and Yes/No in it? I mean, there is no way to count user with 0 free slots as user with 1+ slots free.

But that would at lest tell the user if there is at least one slot open somewhere, I think that is by all means better than copying slot information from a random user.

I can't see a user with 6/6 slots. And arithmetical average for total is 8.8. Interesting...

post-65-1167698281.jpg

I can't see a user with 6/6 slots. And arithmetical average for total is 8.8. Interesting...

No, there is a user and he is at the very top - at the line where the -/+ is :P

No, there is a user and he is at the very top - at the line where the -/+ is :D

Confirmed, there is. :P