mrQQ

Right Click on private chat option

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

would it be possible to add "Ignore" command to private chat session button right click menu? now when i receive spam message, i have to find which hub is user from, then find the user, right click, and ignore him. And if he's already offline, i have to copy his name, go to options, and enter it manually.. would be nice if that could be done with right click..

Also if the hub's name didn't change to 'Offline' would be nice. Spammers hit and run with a stupid link and I don't even know wich hub the message came from ! :whistling:

And for PeerGuardian to work correctly it would have to remember the user's IP. :stuart:

Mabey something like a context menu with check marks for each option.

Ignore User's -> Private Messages

Ignore User's -> Main Chat Messages

Ignore User's -> Downloads (X cannot download from You)

Ignore User's -> Uploads (You cannot download from X)

Ignore User's -> Searches

This would also look good in the Misc section where the user's nick is shown...

Unless you have a good reason to use them. I always use this Ignore feature ONLY if someone is being a complete jerk. I don't wanna have anything to do with this type of characters. There are A LOT of gypsy people (:stuart:) in my country that can easly obtain money for the ISP instead of a proper education.

Unless you have a good reason to use them. I always use this Ignore feature ONLY if someone is being a complete jerk. I don't wanna have anything to do with this type of characters. There are A LOT of gypsy people ( :stuart: ) in my country that can easly obtain money for the ISP instead of a proper education.

/off Bwahahaha, not only in your country. Same here. Bwahahahaha /off