Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KeeKer

[SUPPORT] TLS or Port Help Needed

3 posts in this topic

What is the TLS setting for on the connections page, could that be why i am having trouble going into active mode?

I have manually forwarded my ports to port 2535 and 2536 (TCP and UDP respectivley), but don't know what to put in the TLS box. When I click the "Check Connection" link, this is what I get:

Testing on address 69.92.177.22

Failed to connect on TCP 2535

Connected on UDP 2536

Partial Connection

if anyone could either tell me what TLS is and how to use it, or can offer a little advice, it would be of great help.......Thanks

KeeKer

What is the TLS setting for on the connections page, could that be why i am having trouble going into active mode?

I have manually forwarded my ports to port 2535 and 2536 (TCP and UDP respectivley), but don't know what to put in the TLS box. When I click the "Check Connection" link, this is what I get:

if anyone could either tell me what TLS is and how to use it, or can offer a little advice, it would be of great help.......Thanks

KeeKer

Try setting it to the same as your TCP port :) Though should be noted I fail the connection check as well but hvae no problem getting into active mode :)... is it possible it's something else?

Connection test is not working as well as it should. You should just try downloading something to test TCP or searching for something to check UDP

if anyone could either tell me what TLS is

plese check the site before asking questions. TLS explained

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0