Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DanRobin

Little Help Please

7 posts in this topic

I've been using DC++ to connect to the Uvic Hub Network for a few weeks now under my registered username and just today I was disconnected from it with the message explaining that only registered users can connect. Maybe someone could shed some light on why my username no longer works?

Hi,

I had the same problem with already registered hubs.

It seems that the hub software does not recognise Apex as a valid client. Go to your hub favorite list and check "emulate DC++" under properties for your problem hub. This fixed it for me.

Hope this helps.

Hi DanRobin

Hi all

And please tell the Hub-Owners and the Operators and Admins about the wonderfull and great ApexDC++ so that they can add ApexDC++ to their accepted DC-Clients list.:D

Spread the word of ApexDC++

Thx.

:)

Hi DanRobin

Hi all

And please tell the Hub-Owners and the Operators and Admins about the wonderfull and great ApexDC++ so that they can add ApexDC++ to their accepted DC-Clients list.;)

Spread the word of ApexDC++

Thx.

;)

Psst ;) I know that hub owner hehe... :) Why he didn't email me I don't know hehe but now I have to find him and help him out :) it's a private run hub on campus so ya reg is required hehe on a side note DanRobin pm me :) and I'll help you out since well :) I'm the hub owner/head admin :)

sounds like you need to register in that hub.

what happened is we went from YN to Ptokax :) hehe (we had orignally switch to Yn for a few weeks while I was getting help to fix our scripts etc) so now that I have most of the scripts running I Switched it back to ptokax hehe though on why my user came here.... I have no idea hehe :) most likely he just needs to input his password and it'll all be fixed though, thanks for looking out for my users ;)

I got dc a few months ago and it does not work. it keep telling me that the target cannot be found

Start a new topic ietanz not resurrect a really old one. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0