Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ð.Sp!dér

Auto uncheck the "Autoscroll chat" in the mainchat if I...

6 posts in this topic

Then, auto-checking it by default after 1 min or after I scroll to the end of that main chat...

This would considerably speed up browsing in some cases where people are chatting like crazy.

Sometimes it gets annoying even for a power user... But for a newbie is hell ! ^_^

I have something similar in my TODO on my HDD, but it's not to easy to write it.

Agreed

just as easy to leave it the auto scroll off ^_^ because if your following the conv it's not a big deal, but if your not then it just chills where you left it ;)

Hm, i'd prefer if it would uncheck autoscroll if I scroll up and check it if I scroll down to the most bottom.

Hm, i'd prefer if it would uncheck autoscroll if I scroll up and check it if I scroll down to the most bottom.

Does it not do that already? I know the .698 version of DC can do it... I naturally assumed that apex would do it as well... I'll check it myself in a few mins but someone correct me if they wish ^_^

Apex 0.3.0 doesn't... What about PM's ? What if i were to scroll up and the other person won't spot typeing ?

That's what i said...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0