Lee

Toolbar improvements

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

We've had some initial feedback already, and we know there's an issue with the toolbars using Windows 2k. So we hope to improve those for an update release. We would however, like to take this opportunity to allow you to make suggestions towards our new icons.

So fire away. :)

i like the fact i can now edit ignored users in setting but i dont like the new tab icon the green and red boxes the computer monitor icon was better but needed a bit more color on it

i like the fact i can now edit ignored users in setting but i dont like the new tab icon the green and red boxes the computer monitor icon was better but needed a bit more color on it

What's wrong with the cubes, imo. the new cubes blow the old monitors all the way :)

**alert! alert! newbie commenting!**

hello there!

i would just like to say that i like the new tool bar look!

but..

there is a little problem!

the icons aren't totally transparent!

the edges of the icons have little white stripes, and i can see those because i don't have the default theme set on windows.

it would be nice if you guys would fix this! thank you!

btw i have a screenshot of the "bug", just msg me if u'd like to see it, i'll send it to you by mail, or something!

thank you! i'd apretiate feedback!

**alert! alert! newbie commenting!**

hello there!

i would just like to say that i like the new tool bar look!

but..

there is a little problem!

the icons aren't totally transparent!

the edges of the icons have little white stripes, and i can see those because i don't have the default theme set on windows.

it would be nice if you guys would fix this! thank you!

btw i have a screenshot of the "bug", just msg me if u'd like to see it, i'll send it to you by mail, or something!

thank you! i'd apretiate feedback!

Just attached it to your post. ;)

What OS are you using?

Just attached it to your post. :blushing:

What OS are you using?

win xp pro!

oki.. i found a free image uploader, hope it lasts long enought for you guys to view it :blushing:

this is the SNAPSHOT

i know its not a big deal, but i realy like the look of apex and this things ruins it a bit ;)

thank you

Maybe some problem with your windows visual style? Cause RadoX made all those toolbars with Alpha Channel, wich means that this shouldn't occur :)

Cheers,

Keine

Could you make toolbars remember their positions ?It's really annoying to re-move the winamp toolbar to the desired position every time Apex starts.