Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GnF

[Crash] after some hours of running

4 posts in this topic

I am running Windows Xp sp2 with latest updates. installed Apex dc++ 4 days ago and everytime i get home i found apex crashed.So basically i was doing nothing when apex dc++ crashed.

Programs that are running while Apex is running are:

Pc-cillin

Lcdstudio

Rivatuner

Fraps

Msn Messenger live

Ip Monitor (barefoot)

Pctv Remote

Pinnacle PMC Scheduler

Microsoft Office Outlook

Aureon 7.1 Firewire control panel

Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro control panel

If anyone has any idea on how to fix this will be greatly appreciated.

Here is the exceptioninfo.txt.

Code: c0000005

Version: 0.2.2

Major: 5

Minor: 1

Build: 2600

SP: 2

Type: 1

Time: 2006-11-09 20:14:49

TTH: OMHC4NRJLW265TOPH2JTNVVMXH2KAFDJSNQPYAA

d:\cvs\apexdc++\022\client\downloadmanager.cpp(126): DownloadManager::on

d:\cvs\apexdc++\022\client\speaker.h(51): Speaker<SettingsManagerListener>::fire<SettingsManagerListener::X<0>=0x0053AF00,SimpleXML *>

d:\cvs\apexdc++\022\client\timermanager.cpp(38): TimerManager::run

d:\cvs\apexdc++\022\client\thread.h(134): Thread::starter

f:\rtm\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\src\threadex.c(348): _callthreadstartex

f:\rtm\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\src\threadex.c(326): _threadstartex

ok i had the crash 2 times more in 20 minutes. i think that it is happening when some users/clients trying to get my list.

how big file lists can apex handle? i am sharing around 700Gb right now and before the crash i have frequent lockups.

:) :)

ok i had the crash 2 times more in 20 minutes. i think that it is happening when some users/clients trying to get my list.

how big file lists can apex handle? i am sharing around 700Gb right now and before the crash i have frequent lockups.

:):)

Should be able to handle 700 I've had up to 800 gb share so it should be ok :) however, that doesn't mean it's not something else in Apex's code... similar anyway. is this on a public hub? if so what one? and is there anyway you can tell what client was connecting to you (ie another Apex Client, normal DC etc.) if it is a file list issue it could be in the way a different type of client is connecting to you maybe?

I know that this is probably useless,but anyway - i had the same crash when someone tryed to donload my filelist / anything from me / with the latest zion (2.00 - Blue)(I wanted to test it ).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0