Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bembem

[Support] Segment Block finished, waiting..

6 posts in this topic

Why i can't normally download files with aphex? This "segment Block finished, waiting.." is repeating after 3 sec and so on.. how to disable this stupid feature and download normally without stopping? In peerweb were everything allright..

seach the forum! It is spelt Apex! A feture is not stupid because you dont know how to use it or how it works! if you dont like this client use a different one

This should be in support forum.

You can disable segment downloading via the settings. What clients are you downloading off? How many users have the file you want?

seach the forum! It is spelt Apex! A feture is not stupid because you dont know how to use it or how it works! if you dont like this client use a different one

no offence was ment by this i had just woke up with a hangover ^_^

How Can i disable this feature? If this will not solve this problem then i will post more info about this problem(maybe bug).

Ohh... I have solved this problem. It is needed to disable Emulate DC++ and then files are downloading normally. Thank you for you attention ^_^

And we thank you for your kind posts. It's a real pleasure for us to help to such a polite users. ^_^

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0