Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amp

Extra slot for source

5 posts in this topic

Just an idea. What if to add tiny option to autogrant extraslot for those you're downloading from for a long time :)

What do you mean by "for a long time"? Like when downloading one file or folder what takes very long due to the connection? Or like frequently downloading different things from one and the same user?

For the second option I think favusers should do it. As for the first option.. Well, I can't tell, but for DC in the internet it might be useful. (I can only use it in LAN)

Very long due to the connection. An hour or so, for example.

Another good feature related to this one might be autogrant slot for segmented download peer so seeding would be more alike torrent-style.

What do you mean by "for a long time"? Like when downloading one file or folder what takes very long due to the connection? Or like frequently downloading different things from one and the same user?

For the second option I think favusers should do it. As for the first option.. Well, I can't tell, but for DC in the internet it might be useful. (I can only use it in LAN)

Hm, rewarding a user for his bad internet (limiter) or for your bad internet (limiter)? :)

But if there is a way for GB/day or MB/hour or smth like that...

Edited by Zlobomir

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0