blink34

[Support] unable to dload filelists

21 posts in this topic

Hi,

all filelists I attempt to download go to the file list folder on my current downloads, and stay there..... it was fine when I first installed, now about a week later they wont download....

any suggestions?

Thanks

Can you download other files though? LIke, via search? ...can you even search? The likely hood is that your connection settings are not configured coorrectly.

My current downloads are still there, and I can search alternates - they add to my current downloads as extra sources.

I can search and get results. The problem comes when I try to download any files from search or by searching through file lists - because the file list doesnt download.

Try DLing all filelists.If u cant download a single one, ==> u have a connection problem.

U didnt answer do u have real IP.and can u DL from the users u cant Dl their FL?i find this normal.my internet connection iz f*cked up (i mean alot) , i dont have real IP (they dont even provide such "extras") and i can only connect to 1/3 sometimes 1/2 to all the ppl in one hub

it was all working fine until recently.

I have manual port forwarding. sat behind a router.

I cant set new downloads because it wont get the file lists in order to start the dload

As i said try passive , try active ( who knows it might work :D and u dont have to DL filelists to Dl a file - use search.And try conecting to ALL userz

(they dont even provide such "extras")
aw man wtf :D

@ blink34

Settings... Connection settings

• Don't allow hub/UPnP to override
  • Update IP on startup

.. could be your options? :)

its happened again..

I uninstalled and re-installed yesterday - I oculd search as normal and download.

Turned off my pc overnight, back on today, and now I cant download anything new.

I connect to hubs, my current downloads keep going, and I can search alternate sources.

But I cant download anything new, or get any file lists.

• Don't allow hub/UPnP to override
  • Update IP on startup

Tried both?.. and not? :)

Try useing Bind Address (Your lan ip),

configure your wan ip and ports correctly

click check connection under the ports (Try use ports 1412 in both TCP and UDP if your ports fail)

and if it´s ok

check the box Don´t allow hub/Upnp to overwrite

I got the dont allow hub/upnp to overwrite ticked.

the other one about update ip, puts the ip to my lan ip, and not my correct one.

it works fine on other versions of dc, but not this one.

I found out this morning I can dload individual files, but not file lists or folders (like an album, I can get each song on its own, but not get the folder that contains all the files.....)

What is the result when you use "Check Settings" in Settings/Connection settings? Is there any chance some port not to be forwarded/used by another app?

failed on tcp.

connected on udp.

I take it thats my problem?

is it just my router setting I need to adjust?

I tried on port 1412 too, got the same failed on tcp and connected on udp

I think I got it.

I added my internal ip address.

tested connection and it seems ok.

only thing now though......

when I test connection, it sometimes comes back as failed, and sometimes connected ok.......

sometimes comes back as failed, and sometimes connected ok

What kind of LAN are you on anyway?.. Where's the server, what OS is it running; or is it just a router hooking up some computers & it connects to the wall?.. Am I asking too many questions here? :D

may be a fault of the reporting site

Right, nm then :)

Edited by bïöµï¢

I think I got it.

I added my internal ip address.

tested connection and it seems ok.

only thing now though......

when I test connection, it sometimes comes back as failed, and sometimes connected ok.......

Sometines it may be a fault of the reporting site. If you are downloading and searching, all is ok. :D

Right... Back from work now and had to re-open apex cos it crashed (curse the v-one smart pass app that I cantfind installed anywhere!!). I have no problems at all with getting filelists or downloading folders anymore!!

Thanks to all that suggested different things for me to try.

I guess it depends on the user. Don't download file lists from oDC users. Check the tag. If the hub does'nt show anyone's tag the find a new hub. Prefferably a smaller one. Check outy the tags form every user, or filter their tags to "oDC" and try gettingh their file lists.

YOU CAN'T. Why ? oDC is no longer supported by the DC community. :)

i have a problem like this, but here there are no continouing of recent downloads even :)

sometimes the client works, sometimes not ...

http://forums.apexdc.net/index.php?showtop...gopid=7340&