Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pk_Killeru

need info on peerweb dc++

4 posts in this topic

hey guys, i wonder, does peerweb dc++ have the opton to display the ip adress in main chat on the left side of the user's nick ?

thanks in advance for your answers. :)

hey guys, i wonder, does peerweb dc++ have the opton to display the ip adress in main chat on the left side of the user's nick ?

thanks in advance for your answers. :)

unfortunetly pwdc don't have this option, but this option will be most likely available for ApexDC++ in some point (only would work, if hub is configured in apropriate way, and you'd be op on that hub)

unfortunetly pwdc don't have this option, but this option will be most likely available for ApexDC++ in some point (only would work, if hub is configured in apropriate way, and you'd be op on that hub)

Will Apex DC++ be like pwdc because i kinda like it's GUI and the fact that it's strong dc's enhaced clone. When will Apex DC++ be released, i mean the bug free version, not a beta or something like that.

Thanks for your replies. :)

Will Apex DC++ be like pwdc because i kinda like it's GUI and the fact that it's strong dc's enhaced clone. When will Apex DC++ be released, i mean the bug free version, not a beta or something like that.

Thanks for your replies. :)

Please be so kind and read the mini faq at the top of this forum. it'll answer all your questions, also read the mainsite news :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0