Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
minhngq

Unicode support

5 posts in this topic

Hi team,

I am in Vietnam where the writing language is Vietnamese. We could not type Vietnamese characters(Unicode UTF-8) in the chatroom. Can the team add this support in the new version?

The Vietnamese language is like this (alphabet character + some tonal signs and diacratics): "Cám ơn rất nhiều" (many thanks).

Minh.

This is an limitiation of the NMDC protocol. Only way to get it working is to convert every UTF-8 chars into html standards and send them. a hell of alot of work. anyways. If you want this, you can use an ADC hub instead. supports UTF-8.

This is an limitiation of the NMDC protocol. Only way to get it working is to convert every UTF-8 chars into html standards and send them. a hell of alot of work. anyways. If you want this, you can use an ADC hub instead. supports UTF-8.

Wow, thanks for the info. I will try out ADC hub. I managed to do a quick search in Internet for this ADC protocol. So far I could only found DCH:Pro which can support this protocol. However dunno where I can download such tool. Can you help? Are there alternative hub softwares?

Minh.

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion. I am not familiar with Linux, Windows one sounds more interesting.

Unfortunately, Aegaeon is still in its beta stage without any final release. Dun actually dare to deploy :) In addition, this hub sofware seems to be a lightweight one (the code is so short) without scripting feature... very upset with this.

Now I can only rely on the development team :)

Minh.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0