AddictedToChaos

Remote administration?

3 posts in this topic

Hi again. I 'd like to ask you if there is any possibility to add remote administration. Something like the web server in peerweb but more functionable. Thanks.

Hi again. I 'd like to ask you if there is any possibility to add remote administration. Something like the web server in peerweb but more functionable. Thanks.

well that's easier said than done B)

as even unmodified StrongDC++ RC10 webserver has some problems which should be solved before even planning anything more complicated, (ofcourse i don't know if these problems will exist on RC11 but i think they will)

besides making the webserver actually useful in terms of remote administration, it'd need an extreme makeover, which i'm not planning to do (not among the first things atleast)

well that's easier said than done :)

as even unmodified StrongDC++ RC10 webserver has some problems which should be solved before even planning anything more complicated, (ofcourse i don't know if these problems will exist on RC11 but i think they will)

besides making the webserver actually useful in terms of remote administration, it'd need an extreme makeover, which i'm not planning to do (not among the first things atleast)

I see. It's ok. I thought it would be extremely difficult to work on this matter. I went too far I guess. I'm fully satisfied with the current features. It seems I'm too greedy B) . Anyway. Keep up the good work. :)