Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pedja

Preview with

5 posts in this topic

How about adding option for user to set application to be used to preview file by simply clicking on it instead of forcing user to go to Options menu?

also, it would be good if there is preview option in viewing remote user file lists. User should be able to simplu right click on file and check preview to see it. This would be very useful for short text files, or images. Instead of starting download and then going to downloaded files to see it, user would be able to that at once, by single click. This could be very useful for any short file.

How about adding option for user to set application to be used to preview file by simply clicking on it instead of forcing user to go to Options menu?

also, it would be good if there is preview option in viewing remote user file lists. User should be able to simplu right click on file and check preview to see it. This would be very useful for short text files, or images. Instead of starting download and then going to downloaded files to see it, user would be able to that at once, by single click. This could be very useful for any short file.

the right click view as TXT works fine ... and the option menu you can put your favorite apz listed to do those things with media files if i'm right ( think it shoul you open unfinished mp3 and listen to your part you have recieved not shore as i did not tested it yet )

A_Alias

Man, stop commenting my posts if you AT LEAST do not read and understand them. Your comments are of no value, and it seems to me that you are just playing smart.

Just read the fist sentence of my post and then read your comment.

I think, that remote preview will also cause lotta traffic, because you are downloading file anyway to preview it.

I also would like to recommend to switch previewing player to mplayer(http://mplayerhq.hu) with mpui (http://mpui.sourceforge.net/).

It's really fast, needs no codecs installed. All you need to make it as previewer is to set to rebuild AVI index if it is not available in the options.

I think, that remote preview will also cause lotta traffic, because you are downloading file anyway to preview it.

Exaclty. Point is that when user wants to view file, it is enough if he uses view option, and DC knows that he has to downlad file first and then show it. It is just matter of usability.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0