Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pedja

User viewing his own share

5 posts in this topic

I always wanted this feature. It is strong need that user may check his current share and take a look at it in the same manner as remote users - simply to be able to see what other's can see.

Thanks, did not notice this. ;)

Maybe it could be placet in some more obvious place. :)

I think the place is fine how more is directly on the top page how worse it is for newbies...

but if more users like it to have it at the toolbar ... i sugest to create a link that can be optional activated

( same counts for the Power PC of buton client would be more safe if its not activated out off the box )

lots of current DC++ clones have that future to open own list think it started from 0.67x

into the old days started by me dc++ 0.12 ... (and neo crappus) the future was there by use of " open file list ... than brouwsed to the folder where your client is and into the root was Mylist.DcLst open it and you see your own share in real time.

A_Alias

I do like that feature. But I find it rather complicated to view my file list in current clients. In my old client (.pDC++, based on BCDC++ 0.306, had it long before any other client I knew...) I just press CTRL+M (feature there is called "Open my file list") and my own list pops up. I really like it that way.

Would such a shortcut be hard to implement into ApexDC? Though I think that CTRL+O (Own list as it is called nowadays) wouldn't be the best choice since in browsers, editors and some media players it normally stands for opening an URL or document or other file...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0