Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pedja

Network stat in Toolbar

5 posts in this topic

I would like to be able to put network statistic as small graph always visible in toolbar.

use DUmeter instead of this

What is the purpose of such answer?

First, the feature alredy exists in Apex, I just liek to have it diplayed in better position. Second, Apex graph shows only Apex traffic, duMeter shows all traffic.

Strange, you did not offer me soultion to use NetLimiter so I can monitor each conection speed alone? Man, I know all that, but I still need to be able to check Apex's Network statistics. Otherwise, why it is implemented at all?

think its a bad thing as that part use a bit of uneeded resources .... at the botem from the client you can see it all into TXT ... the actuel upload and download speed.

A_Alias

PS: i think you can adjust to cascade to few the sreens .... rezise and few the stats durenig all other things you do on DC

Why do you care about my resources? If it does I would simplky turn it off.

I think it would not use more resurces than it uses now when I open the window.

Cascading windows?!?!

Well, that is exactly why I ask for the feature not to be forced to adjust windows to be able to see graph all the time. Graph tells you more than looking at the figures at the bootom of the window, which shows just current speed. Graph shows the history of speed change.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0