Sir_Ned

Search for alternates

6 posts in this topic

I guess I may have missed it or turned it off somewhere. Have jsut started using APEXDC but it doesnt seem to automatically search for new users. When I transferred my lists over from DC++ it seemed to lose all the users lined up so all of the files had no one to download from. Question being is this option available in Apex? If so how do I turn it on. Been three days now and I have to right click each individual file and tell it to search for alternates :rolleyes: Thanks for the assistance..

Been three days now and I have to right click each individual file and tell it to search for alternates :rolleyes: Thanks for the assistance..

Did you try match queue indeed automatic did not work for me to .... but search for alternates... and than select those users and choiche match queue looked to work .. only did not yet got a multy source download couse there where no free slots by other peeps ( started yesterday with this client and i use 0.2.0 )

A_Alias

PS: maybe this should be posted by bug reports ???

It's not a bug..

Transferring your queue from dc++ will lose your sources, but go into settings > queue and change the search for alternatives time.

It's not a bug..

Transferring your queue from dc++ will lose your sources, but go into settings > queue and change the search for alternatives time.

That is set to 10 minutes. However the files are still not finding users automatically. Only when I right click and tell to find alternates. Is it possible that I have turned something else off? Thanks again

Any help would be appreciated. Need to know if it works what I might have turned off in error or do I have to remove and reinstall the porogramme?

Any help would be appreciated. Need to know if it works what I might have turned off in error or do I have to remove and reinstall the porogramme?

I think it's just because you've transferred your DC++ queue. Try downloading a popular file on a public hub, and see whether it searches and finds alternative users.