Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ugle43

Running several instances with 1.42?

3 posts in this topic

How do i run several instances with 1.42? (i upgraded from an earlier version of apexdc) Should I choose "store settings per user" on install? I did that, but now all instances share settings, which i don't want them to do. I tried configuring dcppboot to localmode=1 and <ConfigPath>[apexdc-path]\Settings</ConfigPath>, but when i did that, it just reverted back to default-settings, instead of using the old ones stored in the settings-folder. (from the old install).

I'm sure that this is pretty easy, but i am a newbie with this (even though i did manage to do it in the 1.3.x-versions) , so any help would be appreciated.

How do i run several instances with 1.42? (i upgraded from an earlier version of apexdc) Should I choose "store settings per user" on install? I did that, but now all instances share settings, which i don't want them to do. I tried configuring dcppboot to localmode=1 and <ConfigPath>[apexdc-path]\Settings</ConfigPath>, but when i did that, it just reverted back to default-settings, instead of using the old ones stored in the settings-folder. (from the old install).

I'm sure that this is pretty easy, but i am a newbie with this (even though i did manage to do it in the 1.3.x-versions) , so any help would be appreciated.

Hey,

Just delete dcppboot.xml and it won't store the settings in AppData. That way you can run multiple instances. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0