Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
damouk

Iphone app

10 posts in this topic

Just was wondering if you guys ever thought of coding an app for the iphone. I know they would be a huge market for it within the dc community.

so far there are only for some smartphones and android planned there isn't anything for iphone planned

Just was wondering if you guys ever thought of coding an app for the iphone. I know they would be a huge market for it within the dc community.

Out of curiosity, what would you like to see in the app?

guess its the same as any other client chat download upload etc the basics but the problem is that apple bans everything thats p2p releated on iOS

Just release it on cydia if you do, apple sux, anyone who has an iphone should jailbreak it anyway.

I think if you ditched the data transfers and made it just chat-only, Apple wouldn't have a problem with it. It would basically be just an IRC client. IMO downloads and uploads with a smartphone aren't really something that most people will need anyway.

Actually, I don't think anyone would want to download/upload from their device. A good app would be a remote interface. Say I'm away at work and I'd like to come back home with a movie readily downloaded and available for playback in my downloads folder. It would be similar to the utorrent remote app.

I would agree with the just chat model although remote downloads would be amazing but i think to program that in would be too hard. Chat only with op/hub owner comands could start from basic then work towards full client commands

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0