-=Råñ¥=-

Need some help making Raw commands

4 posts in this topic

Hello wasnt sure where to put this question.

I am an Op in a hub and like to use RAW commands to warn and kick when users use hacked clients or

clients hub rules do not alow. client is updated and it tells be when those clients log on, but I cant figure out how to make it react on these clients <_<

I made commands before that worked fine, but my problem is make client use it..

Anyone got a guide, link tip or a document about raw commands I would be very thankful :w00t:

you can send me Pm if you like ;)

Again Stabil and good client :)

Thnx

Hello wasnt sure where to put this question.

I am an Op in a hub and like to use RAW commands to warn and kick when users use hacked clients or

clients hub rules do not alow. client is updated and it tells be when those clients log on, but I cant figure out how to make it react on these clients ;)

I made commands before that worked fine, but my problem is make client use it..

Anyone got a guide, link tip or a document about raw commands I would be very thankful :blushing:

you can send me Pm if you like :)

Again Stabil and good client :)

Thnx

Maybe this can help u Click Here

Cheers HB

i saw the variables for raw's were changed in ApexDC and maybe in Strong. For example: %[mynick] has changed with %[myNI], so if someone could give us the new variables we will apreciate it. :crying: Thx

Maybe this can help u Click Here

Cheers HB

Thnx a lot for helping :)

need all help I can get :)

i saw the variables for raw's were changed in ApexDC and maybe in Strong. For example: %[mynick] has changed with %[myNI], so if someone could give us the new variables we will apreciate it. :) Thx

Hmmm :D sounds interesting. I like to know that new stuff to :)

Thnx m8 :)