Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afacan

Problem: My favorite hubs and user are erased

4 posts in this topic

Hi dudes,

I was just releasing my Apex-"Downloads" file (so that others can download from my downloads). In that time my Laptop shut down. I hardly managed to restart(It took me 10min). After opening windows and Apex there are no more my favorite hubs saved. They are all erased. Favorite user,too. I updated the latest version but it didn't help. Allow me to ask you two questions: Is there a way to find the connection-data of my hubs, so that I can save them and connect to them? Could it be that this thing( which seems like a pc crash) is an attack from a user in apex?(I use Apex in a private network with about 100 users without Dht)

thank you

please write back

Afacan

Hi dudes,

I was just releasing my Apex-"Downloads" file (so that others can download from my downloads). In that time my Laptop shut down. I hardly managed to restart(It took me 10min). After opening windows and Apex there are no more my favorite hubs saved. They are all erased. Favorite user,too. I updated the latest version but it didn't help. Allow me to ask you two questions: Is there a way to find the connection-data of my hubs, so that I can save them and connect to them? Could it be that this thing( which seems like a pc crash) is an attack from a user in apex?(I use Apex in a private network with about 100 users without Dht)

thank you

please write back

Afacan

Hi Afacan,

Sorry to hear about your lost settings. Generally once you've lost your settings its very difficult to get them back. Try searching your entire machine and hidden folders for the favourites.xml file just in case. We're going to implement a settings backup method that will help you next time in 2.0.

Try searching your entire machine and hidden folders for the favourites.xml file just in case.

To be more precise, it's Favorites.xml (US spelling).

I opened the Favorites.xml file but there is nothing saved. Jeez, it seems that I must collect the connection data, add all my favorite users again and authorize some folders(that takes time). Thank you for your responses,

Afacan

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0