Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmiLeNa

It wont show what I uploaded

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

ive just started using DC++ and ive uploaded my stuff, but when i join a HUB next to my name it still says 0b when i uploaded 3gb.

what is the reason for this and how can i fix it?

Hi,

ive just started using DC++ and ive uploaded my stuff, but when i join a HUB next to my name it still says 0b when i uploaded 3gb.

what is the reason for this and how can i fix it?

The number next to your username represents how much you have shared in your filelist. 0b suggests you are uploading files that you are downloading, but not actually sharing anything back to a hub.

Go to Settings > Sharing and select some folders/files to share.

The number next to your username represents how much you have shared in your filelist. 0b suggests you are uploading files that you are downloading, but not actually sharing anything back to a hub.

Go to Settings > Sharing and select some folders/files to share.

ive done that, it says im sharing 3gb of stuff, but when i join a hub, it says 0b next to my name, i have also downloaded the bit32 which my computer is.

ive done that, it says im sharing 3gb of stuff, but when i join a hub, it says 0b next to my name, i have also downloaded the bit32 which my computer is.

Have you hidden your share by accident?

Go to favourite hubs > Properties of the hub you are in... check the hide share option.

nope, nothing wrong with them either.

Is this on all hubs?

Also check the log: menu View - Sytem Log. Does it say it couldn't save hashdata?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0