pionyrek

share network HDD

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I am trying to share a network HDD. Apex sees the disk, but I can't roll down the different folders. If I try to share the whole disk, nothing happens. Any suggestion?

Hello everyone,

I am trying to share a network HDD. Apex sees the disk, but I can't roll down the different folders. If I try to share the whole disk, nothing happens. Any suggestion?

put the network location as shared folder manually (ie. by editing dcplusplus.xml, you might need to make the file read-only if it doesn't seem to stick). as for the way of adding stuff manually, add some local folders to share first then look how they are in the xml and edit them (ApexDC needs to be closed when editing the xml files manually).

Hi @ all!

I have the just the same Issue. The Problem is: I have a network storage. This Networkstorage is linked in the Explorer with the driveletter S:. But i can't see the Driveletter in ApexDC++. It's my whole share on it. So I have to share it and to manage it with an other workstation.

I have tried to manually configure the DCplusplus.xml but ApexDC++ see and hash the files. I realy need Help with this. For a maximum Share....