Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ugle43

I mistakingly chose "store settings per user account", how do i change it?

4 posts in this topic

I screwed up during install, I have two instances of apexdc++ 1.31 wich i run at the same times, however during install i chose "store settings per user account", and now both instances uses the same settings. Is there a way to change this now, after i have finished the install? Some registry setting or similar?

I screwed up during install, I have two instances of apexdc++ 1.31 wich i run at the same times, however during install i chose "store settings per user account", and now both instances uses the same settings. Is there a way to change this now, after i have finished the install? Some registry setting or similar?

Just delete the dcppboot.xml in your ApexDC++ directory folder. :)

Just delete the dcppboot.xml in your ApexDC++ directory folder. :)

Thanks for the tip, but when i tried that, all my favorites and all the settings disappeared, is there a way to keep the old ones, but still be able to run two instances with different settings?

Thanks for the tip, but when i tried that, all my favorites and all the settings disappeared, is there a way to keep the old ones, but still be able to run two instances with different settings?

You need to copy your settings and stuff from the AppData folder (it's hidden btw) in user profiles. Move it all back over to your directory settings area.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0