Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrXer

Now Playing?

5 posts in this topic

i have a problem Now playing is kicking becuse in main chat how can i remove this from main chat?

i have a problem Now playing is kicking becuse in main chat how can i remove this from main chat?

Well such messages can sometimes be filtered from main chat by the NMDC kick message filter if it's enabled in settings, however, if the person sending that message is not an OP it does not get filtered if I recall correctly (since if the person sending that message is not an OP it's obviously not a kick message),

It is incorrect to assume that messages with certain words get filtered from chat by the client anyways, ie. you should not rely on this old poor kick message detection to get certain behavior (like causing message to get filtered and appear in status bar, which seems to be the goal in this case).

Well such messages can sometimes be filtered from main chat by the NMDC kick message filter if it's enabled in settings, however, if the person sending that message is not an OP it does not get filtered if I recall correctly (since if the person sending that message is not an OP it's obviously not a kick message),

It is incorrect to assume that messages with certain words get filtered from chat by the client anyways, ie. you should not rely on this old poor kick message detection to get certain behavior (like causing message to get filtered and appear in status bar, which seems to be the goal in this case).

okey, it`s not an OP they have a hubradio/webradio on that hub and evreytime its a new song in the radio played thats message came up in main chat, and im new user on ApexDc++ so many client i have have this problem but a few of them have a kickfilter.lua some can fix that problem so i wondering if something Apexdc++ have?

thx for the answer

okey, it`s not an OP they have a hubradio/webradio on that hub and evreytime its a new song in the radio played thats message came up in main chat, and im new user on ApexDc++ so many client i have have this problem but a few of them have a kickfilter.lua some can fix that problem so i wondering if something Apexdc++ have?

thx for the answer

You should be able to use kickfilter.lua with Apex as well... if you use the LUA plugin.

You should be able to use kickfilter.lua with Apex as well... if you use the LUA plugin.

okey and how can i get that to Apex?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0