Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cherokeemist

Full Tree Does not Match TTH Root?

8 posts in this topic

Every since I updated to the new version I have been getting those errors sometimes on tracks. Anyone know why?

Really not a single person has any comment. I should go buy a lottery ticket, what am I one user out of millions to get this? I feel blessed.

I'm absolutely sure that it has been discussed here trilliontimes so use search first. If it doesn't help:

- use /rebuild command in chat

- or delete hashdata and hashindex files and rehash your share

I'm absolutely sure that it has been discussed here trilliontimes so use search first. If it doesn't help:

Can you explain how you actually do the above. Since upgrading (lesson learned I guess) this has happened on at least 100 different files. I have tried right clicking on the file and checking the integrity, but that doesn't work because the file hasn't even been downloaded yet. This is happeneing to at least 100 different files since upgrading. Also just an FYI, I did do a search and didn't find anything in a title of a thread in regards to this problem.

Srsly? How could that be made any clearer or explained? All the relevant info is there.

These files are in your Apex folder, delete them from there.

Srsly? How could that be made any clearer or explained? All the relevant info is there.

These files are in your Apex folder, delete them from there.

I did /rebuild in chat, and guess what happened? Absolutely nothing lol

I did /rebuild in chat, and guess what happened? Absolutely nothing lol

It should rehash your enitre share. Give it sometime, and then restart.

It should rehash your enitre share. Give it sometime, and then restart.

Not quite correct... what it does (afaik) is trim away nonexistent or duplicate entries...

In any case... you'll see a message in statusbar/system log when it's done rebuilding, after that try restating apex.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0