Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silverridge

Option not to share empty directories

4 posts in this topic

Hi, i've searched the forum but i can't seem to find any answer for my question!

The problem is that the option not to share empty directories disappeared in release 1.3.0.

If it hasn't disappeared then please tell me where i can find it and if it HAS disappeared then please re-add that option.

TIA

/ Silverridge

Hi, i've searched the forum but i can't seem to find any answer for my question!

The problem is that the option not to share empty directories disappeared in release 1.3.0.

If it hasn't disappeared then please tell me where i can find it and if it HAS disappeared then please re-add that option.

TIA

/ Silverridge

It has disappeared because that was the cause of our /refresh twice bug. Maybe we could re-introduce it, but it would need further testing.

It has disappeared because that was the cause of our /refresh twice bug. Maybe we could re-introduce it, but it would need further testing.

I would gladly test it for you if you would consider to add the feature once again!

I can't call myself a programmer, but how can it be a problem if done with smth like: "if size=0 hidden=1" or alike. Pls post the respective code part, so we could eventually make some brainstorming. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0