Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dek

Compilation error

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 version 8.0.50727.42.

I have intalled STLport-5.1.0-RC2.zip and configured it correctly in visual option (STL is first in include directories). I have also installed WTL which is just under STL. I have also followed the compile.txt directives.

But when I compile i got thousands of error such as :

>c:\Downloads\ApexDC++_0.1.0_source\STLport\stlport\stl/type_traits.h(250) : error C2139: 'StringSearch' : an undefined class is not allowed as an argument to compiler intrinsic type trait '__has_trivial_copy'

1>		c:\downloads\apexdc++_0.1.0_source\client\StringSearch.h(35) : see declaration of 'StringSearch'

1>c:\Downloads\ApexDC++_0.1.0_source\STLport\stlport\stl/type_traits.h(251) : error C2139: 'StringSearch' : an undefined class is not allowed as an argument to compiler intrinsic type trait '__has_trivial_assign'

1>		c:\downloads\apexdc++_0.1.0_source\client\StringSearch.h(35) : see declaration of 'StringSearch'

1>c:\Downloads\ApexDC++_0.1.0_source\STLport\stlport\stl/type_traits.h(252) : error C2139: 'StringSearch' : an undefined class is not allowed as an argument to compiler intrinsic type trait '__has_trivial_destructor'

1>c:\Downloads\ApexDC++_0.1.0_source\STLport\stlport\stl/type_traits.h(253) : error C2139: 'StringSearch' : an undefined class is not allowed as an argument to compiler intrinsic type trait '__is_pod'

1>c:\Downloads\ApexDC++_0.1.0_source\STLport\stlport\stl/type_traits.h(249) : error C2139: 'UserCommand' : an undefined class is not allowed as an argument to compiler intrinsic type trait '__has_trivial_constructor'

1>		c:\downloads\apexdc++_0.1.0_source\client\UserCommand.h(28) : see declaration of 'UserCommand'

The RC2 of STL has been released the 26 july, does it have anything to do with the problem I m facing ?

Thanks for your help.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0